Thursday, May 4, 2017

Why school should start earlier.


      This is an issue I've always wanted to address. The early hour of which school starts. We have to wake up not fully functional and come here tired as can be. It's something I've always despised even when I was a child when I couldn't even comprehend what school even was. According to Nahtienal Watson, Early school start times make it difficult for adolescents to get sufficient sleep on school nights, and chronic sleep loss among teens is associated with a host of problems, including poor school performance, increased depressive symptoms, and motor vehicle accidents,” A later school start is scientifically proven to be more beneficial to us so why do we no take up on it? It is proven we are not able to perform at such early start times so I suggest in the future we consider starting school later.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D9vr4ytSIv8

This YouTube video should elaborate more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment