Thursday, May 4, 2017

My top artists right now (top 3)




1. Kendrick Lamar. He's been making hits for about 5 years now and his batting average is still a hundred percent. The guy makes art, from Good Kid Maad City to the raw yet complex album untitled unmastered. I mean nothing else to say he's just amazing his whole album is in the billboard top 100.

2. Frank Ocean. The guy is simply amazing. His latest album blonde has been on repeat every since it came out. His ability to illustrate a story with his lyrics in my opinion is parralle to none in the rap and r&b industry. Songs like Nights, which is personally my favorite song I think ever, and songs like  Solo which is artistic and unique which makes it great.

3.  Chance the Rapper, the Chicago kid with a mission. The way he carries himself through the rough rap industry by staying true to himself and his Chicago roots. He uses a gospel sound his music which I enjoy greatly, including his last mixtape coloring book. Chance is a overall great artists and I hope to hear more from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment