Thursday, May 25, 2017

Summer Seventeen



       This summer will be nerve racking. The idea of going to high school will be on my mind all summer making me aprhensive. The classes will be harder, the teachers will be stricter, and there's a lot of new kids we have to mix with. However through the stress and anxiety that goes along with going to a new school I plan on doing stuff that will take my mind off it. The one thing I'm excited for is basketball. Some students at HMS and I have started a travel basketball team that will play all through summer. This is the thing I'm looking forward most because I have not played basketball since March. I'm also excited to take another trip to Texas and visiting the lake house again. It will take my mind off the big transition of middle school to high school. All in all this is mostly likely what my summer will consist of, also hanging out with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment