Thursday, May 25, 2017

Highlights of 8th Grade , Impacts



- Being invited to the summit program

-Being able to emphasize social justice in first quarter in a community outreach type gathering.

- Springfield

-Eating cakes in science

-Getting accepted to Naz

- Holocaust museum, it was very informative.

- Making the volleyball team

-Getting to the championship with the 8th grade team.

     Overall this was the best year out of all my years at Heritage. I learned things from these three years at this school not only academically but about friendship, loyalty, and self control. The teachers at heritage have impacted me greatly, teachers such as Mr, B, Mrs. Nugent, and Mrs coalson. Mrs coalson being the first teacher I ever had in this school which set the stage for my Middle School Career. This has truly been the best three years of my life.


Image result for graduation



No comments:

Post a Comment