Thursday, May 4, 2017

Top 3 shoes I've ever owned.


This is list of shoes that I owned and ranking them one by one. 

1. Crazy Explosive 2016 ( Adidas.) Generating a shoe of this comfort I feel is almost impossible. The cushioning to this shoe is like a stack of pillows under your foot. Let's not forget of the lightweight materials meticulously designed to give you a comfortable feel which keeps you light on your feet. The downside of the show is probably the looks of the shoe. It is quite clunky and bulky looking but I prefer a shoe that performs rather than one that is only purchase for looks. 


2. Kyrie 3 (Nike). This is a reletavily new realease but I've owned these shows for a while now and let me tell you they are quite amazing. They fit like a glove which is something I appreciate since I use them for basketball. They have a narrow fit which I like because I have narrow feet but if you have wide feet I would reconsider getting this shoe because it is tight. The traction on the shoe (how fast and hard it stops on the basketball court) is revolutionary as it is simply amazing. The outsole curvature is another innovative feature which allows your feet to roll freely in the shoe as you play.  The shoe does have it's downfalls such as the comfort ability. The cushion of the shoe is rock hard which is bad for those with bad knees or feet. The materials get kind of soft but are stiff at first, break in time recommended. Overall this is a great shoe and I recommend this to those who love to play basketball. 
3. Kobe 9 EM (Nike). This is shoe is often thought of as one of those legendary shoes. However I did not see as that. That doesn't mean this shoe isn't amazing which it absolutely is. First of the shoe is so 
minimalistic which feels like you have nothing on your feet when playing. I personally love this feel and it was great. The traction of the shoe is one of the best of all time. So good in fact I found myself tripping over my feet as that is how hard the traction stopped. Cushioning wise the shoe features a full length lunar Lon drop midsole which is a foam that will provide you a comfortable ride. The problem with this shoe was the materials. They were really stiff and hard to break in which I did not 
like. All in all the shoe is fantastic and I recommend this to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment