Thursday, May 25, 2017

If I was stranded on a island what would I bring ??!



        A lot of people encounter this hypothetical and for me it's a hard question. Or is it? To make it fair I am gonna limit it down to only 5 items. One being a bottle of water. A lighter to be able to filter the water by boiling it and killing the germs. I would bring a knife in order to hunt and it can be beneficial in cutting plants for food also. Second I would bring a CD player to be able to play music. The album I would bring is the album Blonde by Frank Ocean. It is most likely my favorite album of all time. It has a ton of themes that apply to life which I find relate able. I feel like I would be able to survive well with these items the essential ones generally.  The album and cd player would be for my entertainment.

Image result for island

No comments:

Post a Comment